You’ve been practicing yoga long enough to know that it’s about so much more than just physical postures and you’re ready to deepen your understanding and your practice.
Here you’ll find all kinds of inquiry and exploration into what it means to practice yoga, how to practice yoga at home, how to practice yoga off the mat, and how to expand your practice out beyond asana and into other aspects like meditation, pranayama and chanting.
You’ll also find the answers to all your questions on deepening your practice, big and small:
- “Donna Farhi on Why Success in Yoga is About Opening Our Hearts, Not Our Hips”
- “This is What Conscious Parenting Looks Like: 6 Practical Tips for Parenting the Yoga Way“
- “How I Found Space & Presence in the Aftermath of a Miscarriage“
- “How Yoga Helped Me at Every Stage of Life“
- “How My Ashtanga Practice Taught me to Practice Courage“
You can navigate Deepening via the sub-categories below, or by the article grid under that. We’ve also included some videos related to Deepening down below.
I sincerely hope that the writing and videos you find here will assist you to take your practice off the mat, and embody yoga in all that you do.
Lucinda, Editor of The Yoga Lunchbox