Please click the image below to see a larger version, which is easier to read.
Power Living’s Assisting Program is a unique training opportunity to learn the art of communicating as a teacher through the power of your own way of being.
You will learn from Senior P.L.A.Y Facilitator Kristi Clark. Kristi has trained thousands of teachers across the globe the art of assisting with clarity, power and precision. Her level of experience is unmatched within Australasia.
This course is designed to teach you to increase a student’s awareness of their own alignment and bring them into their bodies through touch, presence and direction.
We are committed to teaching Power Yoga, a dynamic practice with safe postures. Our assisting techniques support that aim rather than seeking to bring students into the ‘perfect’ pose or contortionism.
Our Assisting Program fosters a karmic yoga atmosphere at our studios and on our retreats where assistants act in service to the students, enhancing their practice experience.
Assisting is a chance to develop another dimension of personal practice as you become aware not only of your own body and energy but also others’ unique bodies and the union of energy that occurs through an assist.
The aim of our Assisting Course is to teach:
- Safe, effective assisting and adjusting techniques for all Power Yoga postures
- Safe alignment, joint movements and muscles engaged in postures
- How to support and enhance the practice experience for the student
- Gain a Teacher Training Certification for 20hrs (16 contact/4 non-contact)
- Enhance your teaching in the classroom and working one-on-one with students
- Build confidence as an Assistant Teacher
- Develop a deeper understanding of a students’ personal Yoga practice
- Have opportunities to join the Power Living Studio Assisting Team
For Enquiries and Bookings:
Contact Justine Hamill by email or phone (+64 21 241 0137)
Are you ready to be transformed by Yoga?
Subscribe to our mailing list & every 2 months we'll send you a newsletter filled with Yoga goodness.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.