Experience the scientific applications of yoga under the guidance of a brilliant neurophysiologist and long-time yoga practitioner.
Throughout history there have been various scientific studies linking the breath and the brain. Science and spirituality come together, diving into the patterns of behaviour and how they directly correlate to the patterns of the breath. Explore how certain breathing techniques can be used to awaken and balance the cerebral hemispheres.
• Deepen your understanding of the neurophysiology behind breathing
• Discover the benefits of yogic breathing and how it affects the heart, brain and nervous system
• Gain powerful tools to help soothe tension, increase concentration, and accelerate healing on all levels
• Hatha Yoga asana classes
• Satyananda Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
• Havan (ancient fire ceremony)
• Kirtan (mantra chanting)
Learn from the power of personal experience and evidence based theory how you can breathe for transformation and optimal wellbeing!
See website for more info.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get updates to your inbox from The Yoga Lunchbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.