Editor’s Note: Since this article was published, several accounts of sexual harassment and assault have been made public by Mark Whitwell’s female students. We do not in any way condone Mark’s behaviour. You can read more about the accounts here.
Please click the image below to see a larger version, which is easier to read.For the first time, the Heart of Yoga Ashram is offering accommodation on site. These different options range from bunk beds to private rooms. We also offer discounted rates with the local resorts. We expect the on-site accommodation fill up quickly so reserve your space now!
We encourage participants to stay for the full two weeks, but if you can only come for one-week, don’t worry!
One week provides deep rejuvenation as a retreat and can be used toward your Teacher Training certification to be completed any where in the world with Mark.
Heart of Yoga Teacher Training gives you:
- Opportunity to explore deeply the practice of asana, including appropriate inversions, twist, forward bends designed exactly for you and your students.
- Certainty to know the quality of breath and bandha as a seamless process in asana and pranayama that restores the strength and nurturing in life.
- Explore vinyasa krama, appropriate sequencing.
- Reveal the essential principle of strength receiving in yoga and life
- Realize the practice and process of nurturing, regeneration and abundance as a constant.
- Detailed study of Asana, Pranayama, Bandha, Meditation and Intimacy (as seamless process)
- Case study Vinyasa Krama (appropriate sequencing) for yourself and others.
- Adapting asana to individual needs (Yoga therapy)
- Adapting yoga to cultural needs (empowering cultural and religious religious practice)
- Study of text: Yogasutra of Patanjali; Yoga of Heart, The Healing Power of Intimate Connection; The Heart of Yoga, Developing a Personal Practice; The Promise of Love, Sex & Intimacy
- Course includes follow up practicum: Remote supervised personal practice and teaching.
Click here for more information and to register.