So you’re thinking about doing Teacher Training? You’re in the right place.
Choosing who to train with is a big decision. It’s not just about the financial cost, or the training location, or the timing. It’s about the people leading the training and the philosophy behind what they do.
We’ve created this Guide to make your research that much easier. This is your one stop shop to NZ Yoga Teacher Trainings, with a variety of styles represented.
You can easily browse through all the trainings on offer and get a good feeling for who you might want to train with, and then contact the provider direct for more information.
Contemporary Yoga • Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Modules • Led by Karla Brodie, Neal Ghoshal & guest faculty
Contemporary Yoga offers in-depth Advanced Yoga Teacher Training modules. Full details and dates for all these modules can be found on our website.
These courses are suitable for all Yoga teachers. Individual modules can be taken to suit your own calendar, or as stand-alone professional development courses to upskill, deepen and further your Yoga practice and teaching.
Restorative Yoga – the art of resting – is now a key component in many yoga classes. On this course, you will learn how to teach Restorative Yoga and how to integrate restorative poses into your classes. Along with in-depth theory, much of the course is spent practicing and sharing restorative practices.
Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training
The most comprehensive Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training available in New Zealand – supporting the Mind-Body through the continuum of fertility, ante-natal, birth and post-natal Yoga, led by top experts in this field.
Yogi Kids Teacher Training
Are you passionate about Yoga and mindfulness? Love working with children? Keen to inspire them to truly shine? Contemporary Yoga presents Yogi Kids Teacher Training, with Michaela Sangl. Michaela is one of the most experienced and beloved teachers of yoga for children in New Zealand and the founder of Yogi Kids Professional Development.
Yoga Vocals with Sylvia Rands
As a Yoga teacher, how your voice has a direct impact on the effectiveness of your teaching. Sylvia offers a dynamic approach to voice training designed to awaken and empower voice, body and being. She has over 30 years experience in voice training and sound healing.
Foundations of Movement
In this course, we offer a deep exploration into the primary developmental movement patterns that shape our growth from infancy to adulthood. We investigate how these natural movement patterns may profoundly inform our Yoga practice – we learn how to move with complete easefulness and stability.
The Business of Yoga
Learn how to support yourself and thrive as a Yoga teacher – marketing skills, financial know-how and much more, with expert guest faculty – leaders in their field.
- March 9 – Dec 1, 2019, Jayayoga Studio, Auckland
- $5750 (incl GST) earlybird price before 10 February 2019 or $6000 (incl GST) after 10 February 2019. Monthly payment plans available.
Jayayoga 300-Hour Teacher Training is a globally recognized Yoga Alliance accredited course. This 10-month part time advanced program is a follow-on from any 200-Hour foundational course. An opportunity to travel deeper along your path of yoga, as well as refine your teaching skills, this course is for the serious yogi, a completed 200-Hour Foundational Training Certificate is required.
Each individual module covers a specialized topic, and when complete the course leaves the yoga teacher with an abundance of ‘yoga tools’ to carry into their practice, their teaching, and their daily life. The yoga teacher will fine-tune their teaching abilities, leaving them feeling comfortable and confident to instruct within a general class or private therapeutic setting. This course is the pathway toward a Yoga Alliance 500-Hour Accreditation. Single module, partial course, and payment plan options available.
- You can choose from the following modules:
- 12 Day Intensive: Yoga Nidra & Restorative Yoga with Swami Karma Karuna: 30th May – 10th June 2019
- 12 Day Intensive: Evolve as a Teacher: Therapeutic Elements of Yoga: 28th February – 11th March 2019.
- All trainings are held at Kawai Purapura Retreat Centre, Auckland.
- Costs for each 150 hour module: $2595 early bird price, $2995 full course fee.
- Book both 150 hr modules for a special price: $4,995.00 early bird price (until 31 December 2018), $5,400 full course fee.
The prerequisite for this training is a Yoga Alliance accredited 200 Hour Teacher Training. The additional 300 hours are offered in two distinct modules of 150 hours each. The modules can be taken as one continuous training, or separate modules over a number of years. The modules can also be used individually to upskill and develop professionally.
Evolve as a Teacher: Therapeutic Elements of Yoga
This 150 hour advanced training is dedicated to deepening practice, refining teaching skills and continuing the journey of self-mastery in order to help others. Existing yoga teachers who participate in this training will expand their professional skills set and evolve their personal practice.
You will be taken on a journey from in-depth mechanics and functional anatomy through to the subtle practices related to Chakras, Gunas and Koshas.
Yoga Nidra & Restorative Yoga
The key practices of this module are Yoga Nidra, basic breathing methods and restorative yoga postures. All these practices reduce stress and anxiety, and engender feelings of relaxation and calmness. Swami Karma Karuna is the main Teacher of the Yoga Nidra & Restorative Yoga module. She brings a wealth of experience and expertise and readily engages her students with her genuine warmth and compassion.
OM Yoga Studio • RYT 300Hr+ Advanced Yoga Teacher Training • Led by Sandey Hoskin, Fiona Liu & Kylie Rook
- Each module is presented in a 5-Day Intensive format (50-60 hours. The modules can be completed individually or as one continuous training
- 4 Modules spread over 1 Year (240 Hours) + 25 Hours Mentored Teaching + Non-contact hours: Independent Student Study occurs throughout the year including the final written exam.
- Module 1 is 22-26 August 2018– Creative and Meaningful Sequencing; Module 2 is 7-11 November 2018 – Yin, Mindfulness and Meridians; Module 3 is 13-18 February 2019 – Biomechanics and Functional Anatomy for the Modern Day Yogi; Module 4 is June 2019 (DTBA) – Philosophy, Pranayama, Energy and Advanced Asana
- Om Yoga Studio, Stonefields, Auckland
- Cost per module: $1100. Early bird payment for Yin: $950 before 30th September 2018. Payment options are available.
Om Yoga Studio’s +300Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training, gives the student a broader and deeper set of skills and insights, not only to take into their personal practice, but also into their individual teaching. Our lead teachers are highly experienced and passionate about yoga and want to share this incredible transformational journey into deeper study of self and others.
Creative and Meaningful Sequencing (50 hours)
In this course you will develop the art of creative and meaningful sequencing to create purposeful and powerful practices for students and for yourself.
Yin, Mindfulness and Meridians (50 hours)
In this course you will learn in-depth knowledge of Yin from a varied perspective: including physical, meridians and mindfulness.
Biomechanics and Functional Anatomy for The Modern Day Yogi (60 Hours)
Dive deeper into functional anatomy and the biomechanics of the axial and appendicular skeleton.
Philosophy, Pranayama, Energy and Advanced Asana (60 Hours)
In this course, we will dive deeply into Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and the Bhagavad Gita, and learn how to teach advanced Pranayama techniques.
- May – September 2020, Urban Ashram, Browns Bay, Auckland.
- Earlybird price $4,995 includes 5-month membership at Urban Ashram* (If paid in full before Feb 1st 2020)
- Full price $5,400 includes 5-month membership at Urban Ashram*
* Considerations taken for out of Auckland applicants
The Ralston Method 250hr Yoga Alliance certified teacher training provides a solid foundation to become a confident teacher of yoga, informed with current knowledge and discovering depth in one’s own personal practice. The comprehensive curriculum covers the art, science and philosophy of yoga and how to interweave knowledge of functional anatomy, alignment and assists, to empower you to teach from a place of your own knowing, no rehearsed scripts, no ill-informed cues, you will learn how to truely teach yoga. This training offers a unique experience to receive tutoring and guidance from one of New Zealand’s most well respected and successful yoga teachers. Nikki is committed to providing you with the highest quality of education along with practical tools, so that you can confidently step forth into the world and help people find more ease and freedom in their body and mind. Wether you want to go on and teach in studios or simply share with family and friends, through this training you can help others rediscover happiness and joy in their lives, in sharing the practice with others, we in turn learn even more about ourselves.
“To become a yoga teacher is one of the greatest services you can contribute to the world and one of the most honourable occupations you can have.”
Contemporary Yoga • 200Hr Yoga Alliance & Yoga NZ Registered Teacher Training • Led by Karla Brodie, Neal Ghoshal & guest faculty
- Offered in 3 formats:
- 18-Day Intensive. Three 6-Day blocks with two rest days, 6–26th January 2020
- 9 Weekends Training over 4 months, April to August 2020
- Two 9-Day Intensives. August to October 2020
- All located in our wonderful venue in St Heliers, Auckland. $3250 (early bird)
Passionate about yoga? Inspired to share and teach?
Dive into the foundations of anatomy, alignment and movement in a way that is safe, stable, easeful and empowering with a faculty of passionate, experienced and inspiring teachers.
With every breath and movement, you’ll be supported to find your own feet, resource strength from within, and give voice to the passion that calls you to share.
We believe in excellence in yoga teacher training. For us and our students, this is far beyond teaching asana. Contemporary Yoga is a truly holistic programme that offers a transformational experience for students that explores deep into the yoga tradition and modern movement theory to build skills that support and enhance a beautiful life of teaching.
“This training surpassed all expectations – challenging, inspiring, and deeply informative.”
Bridget McNamara, 2017
“An investment in the rest of my life.”
Sarah Hart, 2018
Nine modules over a three year period starting in April 2020 in Motueka.
Our Dru Yoga course provides a journey of self-discovery that takes your personal practice to new levels, while training you to be a safe and confident yoga teacher.
Dru Yoga is a yoga of the heart, combining potent flowing sequences, breath work, positive affirmations, visualisations, and ancient yogic practices to create transformative mind/body yoga experiences.
On our in-depth yoga course, you’ll receive detailed written, verbal and hands on instruction in structural alignment, core strengthening, subtle energetics, meditation and philosophy. You’ll also learn comprehensive modifications to be able to present every practice to all ages/abilities.
Our modulated course is a great opportunity to personally enjoy three mini-retreats each year with valuable space to integrate and practice in between modules. We have also developed payment schemes that spread the investment over time to best suit everyday budgets.
We have been teaching Dru Yoga and Meditation in Australia for 20 years and in the UK for 40 years. The Dru Yoga Teacher Training is YA registered, IYTA recognised and is highly regarded internationally.
We take our yoga off the mat with our not for profit projects, peace initiatives, Ayurveda and volunteering. So why not join a national network and global yoga community that is making a difference in the world!
- 100hr Yoga Study Immersion, plus optional 100hr RISE Yoga Teacher Training
- Immersions and Trainings offered throughout the year in Auckland, Raglan, Mt Maunganui and Bali
- All led by seasoned facilitator Adele Kinghan, who is sought after for her breadth of knowledge, empowering approach, and attention to awakening
- Yoga Alliance accredited.
RISE Yoga is a system of intelligent, inclusive and enlivening yoga practices for a healthy, resilient, awake body and mind. RISE Yoga invites you to:
- Discover the potential of your body for awakening
- Live with more freedom and ease
- Express your unique gifts and purpose as a being
- Go deeper into your relationship with yourself
- Go deeper into the practice of Yoga, and what that really means for you.
If you’re interested in deepening your yoga knowledge, expanding your toolbox for life and being part of a like-minded community, RISE Yoga’s immersion programme is for you. It’s a safe and nurturing environment for exploration and self-discovery, with the highest quality of yoga education.
In RISE Yoga’s immersions, we choose a beautiful natural setting and bring together a limited-size group of curious people who are ready to question, explore and shake things up. We cover all the essential elements: yoga asana, meditation, pranayama, mantra, philosophy and self-study, embodied anatomy and human purpose – and cater to all levels of yoga experience. We create spaces where we feel fundamentally at home within our bodies. We inspire hope, belief and trust. We move and be moved, challenge and be challenged, with the perfect blend of practical knowledge and spiritual purpose.
If you’re considering teaching yoga, by the end of our 100-hour Immersion you will know what the right next step is for you. If you decide to teach, the next step is to add on a RISE Yoga 100-hour Teacher Training (which, combined with your 100-hour Immersion, gives you the required 200-hour teaching certification).
Our Yoga Alliance International accredited 200hr Yoga Teacher Training course is for those starting their journey to becoming a teacher, or for those simply wishing to deepen their own personal practice.
The well thought out curriculum will provide you with the skills to practice and teach consciously and insightfully from your own embodied knowledge, covering The Eight Limbs of Yoga. You will gain deep insights into yourself and others, grow in confidence, presence and the ability to share and live from your heart.
With Chai’s in-depth knowledge of anatomy and alignment and passion for yoga philosophy and history, a strong foundation is set for students, complemented by studying class sequencing, teaching skills and practice.
The course is unique in offering a strong focus on self-esteem, working with the More To Life Foundation, introducing tools to enable students to live, grow & teach with new found confidence & courage. The training program will enrich your practice and ability to teach and live authentically.
- A 14-week course that includes 12-week correspondence from home and a 13-day onsite immersion.
- Immersions: November 16th – 28th 2018, April 12th -24th 2019 & November 15th – 27th 2019, Golden Bay, NZ.
- $3498 all inclusive. Earlybird $3190 if paid in full 12 weeks prior to start date.
In this comprehensive Yoga Alliance registered teacher training we empower you with the skills that will enable you to practice and teach yoga competently. We hope to nurture you on the transformative and life-enriching path of self-discovery and in guiding others in this process. Golden Flow Teacher Trainings impart tools that are quality, professional, intelligent and will enhance your practice and teaching skills. As well as those who intend to teach yoga, we also welcome those who would like to deepen their own yoga journey or seek a path to general health and well-being.
The Golden Flow Yoga training is a fusion of all aspects of yoga. It brings together the alignment and attention of Iyengar, the breath and Prana flow of Vinyasa and the lifestyle and philosophy of exploring and living the Eightfold Path.
Students will learn to capably instruct a solid and safe Hatha-style class and then have the freedom and encouragement to find their own intuition, flow and pathways within that. It’s not just about learning asana – this is a holistic, wholehearted transformative experience that will deepen the student’s yogic knowledge, teaching and practices.
We also offer a 300Hr Yoga Teacher Training. Find out more here.
- March 9 – Sep 22, 2019, Jayayoga Studio, Auckland
- $4250 (incl GST) early bird price before 10 Feb 2019 or $4500 (incl GST) after 10 Feb 2019. Monthly payment plans available.
Jayayoga 200-Hour Teacher Training is a globally recognized Yoga Alliance accredited course. This 7-month part time foundational program can be taken to carry your own yoga practice to the next level, deepening your own understanding of Yoga in a profound way. This course also prepares the yogi to delve into an exciting career in yoga teaching, within a general class or private therapeutic setting.
Each of the 8 individual weekend modules covers a specialized topic, and when complete leaves the new yoga teacher with a wealth of valuable ‘yoga tools’ to carry into their practice, their teaching, and their daily life. Single module and payment plan options available.
- You can choose from three options in 2019:
- 18 Day Intensive: 5 – 22 January 2019
- 9x Weekends Mode: 3 May – 8 September 2019
- 2x 9 Day Intensive: 14 – 22 Sept & 9 – 17 November 2019
- All trainings are held at Kawai Purapura Retreat Centre, Auckland.
- Early Bird rate is $3095.00, full course fee is $3595.00
The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is dedicated to helping you establish a solid foundation to becoming an inspiring and skilled teacher. It trains you in the ancient traditional approach to yoga practice and extends your journey into the modern evolutionary pathways of yoga, exploring the richness of the relationship between body, mind and movement. You will gain enough in-depth knowledge and understanding of each of the eight limbs of yoga to be able to connect with the origin of yoga and the teacher within.
The Yoga Teacher Trainings at Kawai Purapura consciously provide for one main, highly qualified Senior Lead Teacher that guides you through the training, holds the space for the group and coordinates your education. Throughout the training there a range of excellent guest teachers that help carry the group.
Kawai Purapura is a Yoga Alliance recognised yoga school that applies yogic wisdom in all areas of life.
Trimurti Yoga NZ • Yoga Alliance Certified Multi-style 200HR Yoga Teacher Training • Led by Beryl Lebowitz Ciccoricco & TYNZ’s Dunedin Team
- 10 weekends over 3 months, beginning on Sat, Feb 22 and ending on Sun, May 17 with two short breaks after weeks 3 & 6.
- Investment: $2300 for one-time payment, or $2400 on payment plan (3 x payments of $800)
- Hosted at our beautiful loft space at A Y U Dunedin in the chic Warehous Precinct
Trimurti Yoga NZ is proud to bring the multi-style training of our internationally renowned school in India to Dunedin, New Zealand with the most experienced and dedicated teaching team the South island has to offer!
This course focuses on three main styles of yoga (Hatha, Ashtanga Vinyasa, and Vinyasa Krama) and touches on many, many more. There is literally something for everyone! We will dive deep into Anatomy & Physiology, Yogic Anatomy, Pranayama, Yogic Tradition/Philosophy, Yoga Nidra & Meditation, Patanjali’s Sutras, The Art of Teaching, Alignment & Adjustment, and explore the many ways a yoga practice can support your health and wellness daily, whether or not you plan to teach. This program is affordable and accessible, meeting on weekends, so you don’t have to put your world on hold. Come learn valuable life skills in a comfortable, supportive environment, and make friends for life. This TTC has been called a Total Transformation Course for good reason!
Read the testimonials on our website or check out our reviews on Facebook.
- Women’s Yoga modules: 22-14 March, 19-21 April & 17-19 May 2019
- Yin Yoga modules: 14-16 June, 12-14 July, 9-11 August 2019
- Yoga Therapeutics modules: 6-8 September, 4-6 October & 1-3 November 201
- Each module can be taken independently as a 30-Hour YACEP Continuing Education Course, or all 3 modules combined as a 100-Hour Specialization
- Pricing: $1,950 for FULL 100-Hour Specialization/$650 for Single Module
- All held at Jayayoga Studio, Auckland
Interested in specializing in a particular area of Yoga Study? New to JAYA for 2019, our 100-Hour Specializations will launch you into an in-depth course of study within a chosen niche market of yoga. Carried out in a 3-weekend format, these mini-courses are a fantastic add-on to your existing foundational certifications, or can be used to greatly deepen your understanding around a subject.
100-Hour Women’s Yoga Specialization
Dive into the depths of understanding of why Yoga has become a female-dominant practice. Through this work we aim to support the ‘modern-day superwoman’ through her journey of menarche, from first menstruation to becoming a woman of wisdom through menopause. Specialized topics include yoga for menstruation, fertility, pregnancy, postnatal, mums and bubs, and menopause.
100-Hour Yin Yoga Specialization
Develop an in-depth understanding of the practices that stimulate the flow of yin-balancing energy in our bodies. These deep, still, intentional practices work with creating space through the fascia and connective tissue in the body, as well as release stuck energy in our meridian channels. These modules will cover all of the structural and energetic tools necessary to specialize in this growing area of Yoga.
100-Hour Yoga Therapeutics Specialization
Yoga Therapeutics is a rapidly growing field of study as more people turn to alternatives to the western medicinal approach to illness and injury. Learn how to cater in a one-on-one setting to the student’s individualized needs with regard to specialized conditions. This Course will cover in-depth study in therapeutic movement for injury prevention and management, yoga for the aging population, wall and chair yoga, yoga for illness and trauma, and yoga for mental health.
This Direct Realization Tantra (Kashmir Shaivism) training is for yoga practitioners ready to deepen their practice, and yoga teachers ready to expand their teaching.
The teaching will focus on: Upāya: The Skilful Means to Liberation and will include:
* View teachings
* Philosophical teachings
* Practice teachings
* Transmission teachings
We’ll be paying particular attention to The Empowered Means, which is centered in heart-mind/energy and on shedding mental constructs (aśuddha-vikalpas) that are not in alignment with reality. In essence it’s about dissolved the false constructs that prevent us from engaging directly with reality. Students will learn how to work directly with heart-mind/energy through the power of Knowing and the process of cognition.
Through a combination of deep practice, reflection, inquiry, de-briefing and checking in, each student will have the opportunity to clearly see the aśuddha-vikalpas running in their system, and using Tantric tools & technologies, learn how to identify these false constructs, disarm them, and uninstall them.
Engagement with this process eventually leads to immediate intuitive apprehension of Reality without the intervention of thinking mind.
January 2020 – June 2022, 2 modules per year, Raumati South, Wellington $9950
Following the holistic and classical teachings of Professor T Krishnamacharya, this intensive Yoga Therapy training will:
- Present the philosophies, principles and frameworks of Viniyoga Therapy as a self-empowering and complementary system of health
- Provide comprehensive training in the understanding and application of the vast array of tools that Viniyoga offers (āsana, prānāyāma, dhyānam, āhāra niyama, vihāra niyama, mantra, chanting, bhāvanā, mudrā, nyāsa, svādhyāya)
- Teach participants to implement the one-to-one approach to healing through Viniyoga
- Assist in providing a safe environment to facilitate the trainees in the often challenging journey of personal and spiritual development as well as evolution of their own unique strengths as healers.
This training is suited to those who would like to become Yoga therapists who can develop individualized Yoga therapy practices for students with a wide range of physical, mental, and/or spiritual health concerns.
Apollo Power Yoga • RYS200Hr Yoga Intensive & Teacher Training – Step into Your Power • Led by Hamish Kenworthy & Margo Perpick
- The training is in two 8-day intensives. The first intensive is 12-19 January 2019 (both dates inclusive) and the second intensive will be 21-28 September 2019.
- Wainui Park Camp, Wainui, Banks Peninsula. The cost per intensive, incl. meals and accommodation is NZ$2500.
Step into your Power is a means to generate yoga as your way of being. The emphasis is on meditation, a strong vinyasa practice modelled on Baron Baptiste’s Journey into Power sequence, and philosophical inquiry. You will learn a consistent, well-sequenced practice, adaptable to a great variety of levels of experience and ability, and a clear and effective methodology for practice and teaching, and you will have ample opportunity to practice teaching and provide hands-on assists.
You will also receive tuition in anatomy and physiology related to asana and movement, breathing, your nervous system and chakras. You will engage daily in discussion relating to yoga philosophy and ethics and the application of principle to your own life and way of being. This training represents a tremendous opportunity for your personal development and transformation at a physical and spiritual level regardless of whether it is your intention to become a yoga teacher.
“This will be the fourth year that Hamish and Margo have led this 5-star rated training programme. As one 2018 trainee has said: “I can’t begin to express the depth of my gratitude for this whole new world you have opened up for me… Some great people have influenced my life so far but few to this extent. You have truly inspired. Thank you from the bottom of my heart” – Lorraine.
Hamish Kenworthy speaking with Kara-Leah Grant on the inaugural Step into your Power teacher training programme audio}
- February 22nd – June 2nd, 2019, at Om Yoga Studio, Stonefields, Auckland.
- Cost option 1: $4800 (includes 4-month membership to the studio and 10% off all books)
- Cost option 2: $4,300 if you already have an unlimited membership with The Yoga Corner/Om Yoga Studio
- Earlybird: Save $300 if you register and pay before November 30th, 2018
Om Yoga Studio RYT 200-hour teacher training is a comprehensive program that will provide the essential knowledge and tools for truly dedicated students who wish to teach or simply enhance their practice and understanding of yogic principles and philosophy.
Providing an opportunity to deepen and develop your understanding of yoga, within a program that is internationally recognised by Yoga Alliance.
Why learn with us…
- Professional and transformational learning environment.
- Time spent on learning the asanas (postures) anatomy and biomechanics.
- Small class size, offering individual attention.
- Variety of yoga styles, mindfulness and meditation (Vinyasa, Hatha and Yin).
- The art of using your voice with confidence and authenticity.
- Real class teaching experiences.
- Ongoing support after graduating, from the lead trainers.
- Experienced facilitators, together with over 3000hrs of training.
- After training is complete students get the opportunity for continued mentoring
Anahata Yoga Retreat • 125HR Yoga Nidra Instructor’s Training • Led by Swami Karma Karuna & Sinyassin Atmavidya
- 22nd November – 2nd December 2018 or 4th – 14th April 2019 at Anahata Retreat Centre, Golden Bay.
- Full Course Price: $NZ 2,895.00. Camping Option: $NZ 2,795.00. Early bird pricing available.
A professional development course designed for yoga teachers, health and education professionals and anybody interested in a yogic immersion focused on relaxation techniques. Explore tools to systematically address the tensions in the body, mind and emotions, inducing a deep state of relaxation.
Yoga Nidra is a key practice to equip aspirants and practitioners with yogic skills and techniques for self-support, as well as for clients and/or students. The methods taught in the training will assist in the release of deep muscular, mental and emotional tension, inducing calmness and clarity for a range of life and health situations.
This Professional Development retreat includes a 10-Day onsite module – 3 months training package with MP3 practice sessions and a comprehensive training manual.
Once you have completed the residential training, you can choose to stay at Anahata for a residential internship to practice teach and receive guidance from senior teachers.
Join the Guide
Want to get your New Zealand Yoga Teacher Training in the Guide?
These articles below may help you make a more informed decision about which teacher training is right for you.
Plus, over the years we’ve often done interviews or written articles about many of the training providers. Use the search bar on the home page to uncover those articles.
How it Works
We compiled this guide by scouring the NZ Yoga scene to find all the current teacher trainings, and then invited every training to participate. Not all trainings wanted to be included, so it doesn’t include every training in the country. There is an administration fee for inclusion.