March 29: Auckland, Kawai Purapura Retreat Centre, 12:30pm
April 6: Wellington, Powa Centre, 1 Marion Street
5:30 – 6:30pm Kirtan
6:30 – 7:30pm Book reading and Q & A
7:30pm – onwards Vegetarian Potluck
Entry: Koha for Powa Centre
Dates TBC: Nelson
April 19: Christchurch, Flow Hot Yoga
5 – 6pm Vinyasa Flow Class taught by Kara-Leah
6pm – 7:30pm Book Reading and Q & A
Entry: Usual class cost
Dates TBC: Hamilton
Would you like to host a Forty Days of Yoga Book Launch Event in your town? Contact Kara-Leah directly to discuss.
Forty Days of Yoga on The Yoga Lunchbox:
- One way that Forty Days of Yoga has revolutionised my life
- Five strategies for starting and maintaining your home yoga practice
- Forty Days of Yoga: A journey to create a home yoga practice
- How to anchor your Forty Day practice with consistency amid fluidity
- A tale of Mat Resistance, and practicing anyway
- How to anchor your home yoga practice
- The benefits of practicing yoga while watching TV
Subscribe to our mailing list
Get updates to your inbox from The Yoga Lunchbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.