Yes, we here at YLB have snagged the lovely Swami Karma Karuna for our next video interview. (See below)
In this interview we talk about:
- How Swami Karma Karuna became a swami
- The Satyananda yoga tradition and it’s role in her life
- The role of women in the spiritual evolution of humanity, and the sacred feminine
- The relationship of tantra and yoga
- How we get trapped living within our senses, and how yoga helps us to get beyond that
- What life is like at Anahata retreat
A founding member and director of Anahata Yoga Retreat, New Zealand, Swami Karma Karuna is also a dedicated, intuitive yoga teacher who has had years of experience working with a wide range of people.
She specialises in women’s health, and by blending yogic lifestyle and Sannyasa tradition with motherhood, she brings a unique and practical approach to the practice of yoga, inspiring the integration of yogic principles into everyday activities.
She also travels internationally part of the year, and has been involved in workshops, retreats, and teacher trainings, and in 2007 released her first yoga and meditation CD called Yoga Solutions for Life™ – Essential Daily and Deepening Practices. She is currently working on her new CD – Yoga for Women, which is due to be released soon.