Want to advertise on The Yoga Lunchbox? You have three options available to you – Display Advertising, Sponsorship or writing an Editorial Article for us.
The Three Month Sponsorship Package Includes:
- An ad in the sidebar 300 px by 200p, seen by 40,000+ people a month.
- One article on your product or service – could be a Skype interview, a text interview, a review, or an article. (This stays up on the website indefinitely and must fit with our editorial policy. Because it’s not advertorial, we take an objective view of your product or service. This makes the editorial much stronger, and people are more likely to trust it.)
- Six social media mentions over the three month period, not including the mentions about the editorial piece. (Facebook 5100 fans)
- An ad about your product or service in the sidebar of the RSS email, which goes out to 1600 people once or twice a week
- An ad about your product or service in the sidebar of the Quarterly Digest which goes out to 3800 people once every three months.
“The Space Between Retreat, advertised through The Yoga Lunchbox sponsorship package, was extraordinary. The perfect number, twenty wonderful people from far and wide, from Canada, Hawaii, Tennessee, Melbourne, Bathurst, Byron Bay, and around NZ, including a number of Aucklanders. Only four of whom I knew already, only two who are my regular students, so it was new to most of us!
Many of the retreatees said they saw the Skype interview online, and it was that presence, that hearing my voice and getting a feel for my personality, that reassured them into booking.
I’d say that’s a resounding success! Thank you Kara-Leah for all your skill and support in promoting it and guiding me!
I found The Yoga Lunchbox process overall very helpful as an experience. For any other local gigs I need to promote, I’d happily use the service again and recommend it.”~ Katy Carter, Yoga Teacher, Auckland, New Zealand
With New Zealand’s yoga community as our key target market, a sponsorship program with Yoga Lunchbox was a no-brainer. The website is well followed, beautifully designed and respected for Kara-Leah’s honest and sincere approach to all of her writing.
Kara-Leah was a pleasure to deal with- prompt, professional, highly knowledgable and well connected in her community. Even though the sponsorship period has ended, her review of the Shakti Mat is still one of our key promotional materials, it is invaluable to have the support of such a nationally respected yoga figure.
For the time and effort put into the crafting of the article and social media posts, and the value it has added to our product the price is exceptionally reasonable. I can whole-heartedly recommend advertising with Kara-Leah for any new product, service or retreat that is yoga or health related. Her influence is invaluable. ~ Jonathan Heslop, Director, Team Shakti NZ
Display Advertising in the Sidebar
- NZ$89+ GST/month
- Sidebar Adverts are 300 pixels wide by 200 pixels high.
- Larger ads can be booked at a proportionately increased rate.
- 10% discount for 3 month bookings or 20% for six months.
- File types accepted are jpg, tiff or pngs.
- Spots are limited, and often booked in advance. Even if you don’t want to advertise now, it’s advised to find out about availability.
- Interested? Need to know more? Email Lucinda now.
Editorial Articles to Promote your Product or Service
There is no direct cost for submitting an editorial article, however if it needs more than 15 minutes editing to bring it up to publication level, this is charged at $40NZ+GST/hr. (Most articles need 15 to 90 minutes of work).
- Articles MUST be strong editorial, not advertorial or marketing. We have strict editorial guidelines which you can read here.
- Articles must be 700 – 1500 words long.
- Please include relevant details about your product, service, class or retreat at the bottom of the article.
- Please also include a bio.
- Not every article is accepted for publication. If we accept your article, but it needs editing work, this is charged at $40/hr. We will contact you to make sure you want to go ahead if this is the case.
- This is an excellent example of a strong editorial article successfully advertising the author’s retreat (which sold out).
- Please submit your article well in advance of your event. We schedule 2 or 3 weeks ahead of time.
- TIPS FOR SUCCESS: Make sure your article is original, informative, actionable, authentic and says something new and interesting.
- Submit your editorial article, including images, through this form.
“At Wellpark College we all love The Yoga Lunchbox. You do an excellent job of promoting Yoga, we always get a good return on hits back to our website and you are always great to deal with. We will certainly continue to advertise on the site. ~ Nikki Morgan, Events Manager, Wellpark College, Auckland, NZ
Interested? Need to know more?
Email Lucinda now.